The 2014 Indiana Single Stack/Production/Revolver "Ring of Fire" Championship match will be held at Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club March 28th – 30th. The match will consist of 10 stages, eight long courses and two speed shoots, with 259 minimum round count. We will be using online self-squadding with all day Saturday squads, Saturday PM/Sunday AM squads, and all day Sunday squads. Staff will shoot Friday March 28th. Early registration will end February 21, 2014. We hope you will join us on the range. If you have any questions or you are interested in working the match please contact me at email@example.com.
Make checks payable to: Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club
Mail completed registration form and payment to:
PO Box 617
Mentone, IN 46539
Ron & Mary Ann Cooper of Target Sports are stepping up again as sponsors. Target Sportsis donating a Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm pistol that will be raffled off for early registration, so get your application in by February 21, 2014 for your chance at the M&P Pro.
HIS & Her's Target Sports in Sheridan, IN. 408 S Main St. (317 ) 758-5886
We are excited to say that Neil Keller of Kustom Ballisticshas joined on as a Major Match Sponsor. Neil has worked his magic on a Springfield Armory "RO" 1911. Let me say, Mr. Keller, you Sir do fine work! Thank you for your support!
I wish my pictures did this beautiful gun justice, however, we will have it out for all to inspect at registration March 28 – 30, 2014, and we will be selling raffle tickets for your chance to win this sweet Springfield "RO" kustomized by Kustom Ballistics in Decatur, IN. Be sure to check out what Neil has to offer at www.kustom-ballistics.com .
See the gun here:
2014 Indiana USPSA SS/PROD/REV Championship
The "Ring of Fire" Match
March 28-30 2014 at the Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club
2519 E. Center Street
Warsaw, IN 46580
* Rooms are available for event until March 13, 2014; will be released on March 14, 2014.
* Room rate $82.00 per night includes one full hot breakfast buffet at Bennegan’s.
* Individuals can call the hotel directly to make their reservations at (574) 269-2323 ASK for the USPSA SS/PROD/REV/CHAMPIONSHIP group block of rooms in order to receive the special group room rate. Or go on-line at Wyndham Gardens
* Group rate applies to 1-4 people per room.
* Individuals are responsible for their own charges.
*A credit card is required on each guest account upon check-in. Guests may pay cash upon departure if they choose to do so.
* Room types available are: 25 rooms with two double beds and 15 rooms with a king bed. So, call early for your preference.
* Guaranteed check-in time is 3:00 p.m., check-out is at noon.
A reminder that the deadline for early registration and match shirt orders is February 21, 2014. Target Sports has donated a S&W M&P Pro 9mm pistol that we are raffling off for early registration so if you want a chance get those entries in!
Last Updated 1/10/2012 Questions? Email webmaster WRPC@wrpclub.org